8 months progress

• Hello to all the team

I am grateful to be part of this family,for 2 years now and since I followed Jay's work my life certainly became a lot better from various points of view.

I don't want to trouble you with details about how hard is my every day's schedule but I want you to know that even in this crazy schedule I find the time to go to the gym 4 days a week.

I am currently at phase 2 of Jay's Workout and have been working on Jay's Workouts from Get Shredded Extreme and 4 day split in the old app version.

My point is that besides the fact I gained a lot of training experience thanks to Jay's work and videos I managed to get in track and chase the goal to be in the best ever shape I can be since I was obese for the most part of my life.

I met wonderful people since I joined this Club and some of them are some of my dearest friends even if we are half a world away.

Just wanted to share my progress with all of you and say nothing is impossible if you are willing to put on the work.

Thank you and wishing everyone the very best8 months apart

• Good job on your progress! Keep up the hard work. 💪🏼

• Great to have you here brother... Keep inspiring and sharing your journey with us, we appreciate you.

• Great Job! Keep killing it!

• Great job on your progress 

• @Team Cutler will do...thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this team!

• Pleasure!

• Keep going buddy, looking great!

• @Steve Coffell thank you Steve 

• 8 months? you look exactly the same. Not trying to be mean or anything, just keeping it real here.

• Good job and let me ask you... what would be your ultimate goal? Physique wise?

• @Takis Spinelis it's very inspiring to see posts like this because I'm a heavy guy and it's all my fault and it's been years since I was in any respectable shape. Keep up the good work! 

• I don't know why everyone is lying to this guy. I don't see any change at all. I'm just being honest. He looks like he took 2 photos on the same exact day.

He needs to look at his calorie intake and change it. There is no way that in 8 months he should look exactly the same. Maybe a calorie tracking app would be a big help. Carbon diet coach is a great calorie tracking app.