Probiotics

• Jay or Team,
    Anyone have success in their health and fitness journey without taking probiotics?
    From my reading of a couple e-books, it appears this is very imporant and it makes sense.
    I'm not trying to be cheap, I'm just finding it very difficult to afford all the different 
    supplements as I tally them up. Obviously, regardless of which program you're on
    the food, sleep, and training are the most important and we've all heard the saying
    "supplements are just that-SUPPLEMENTS meaning they HELP you achieve your goal".
    Thoughts? Experiences? I should say I'm leaning towards sucking it up just buying them.

• @James Cotton hi James. Your post is very relevant. I've been practicing for 28 years, and I would say probiotics supplements are very important. But you may do without them if you regularly consume fermented foods (sauerkraut, pickles, yogurt, cottage cheese etc).

The most unavoidable supplements remain whey, multivitamins & bcaa 😎

• @Damien Martinez thanks Damien, I can def respect that. Jus put my order in this afternoon with Cutler nutrition, excited for all them goodies Im bout to get!