Getting Started Again

• @Jay Cutler Hey Jay, So I have been training since I was 15 years ago and I am 45 now. In the last year I have fallen out and I haven't been training or eating right. I just joined the Cutler Club today. I am starting the 12 week training program today and I am bulking. Can you give me some advice to stay motivated and on point ? Thank you 

• Getting started again is an easy I know. I think instead of jumping right in, you should definitely limit yourself to three days a week until you get a rhythm. I prefer to train early when I'm really trying to make progress for example, I'm starting my fit for 50 soon..... I'm actually going to try to get my workout done with priority so first thing in the morning until I get a great rhythm and I won't miss.... So prioritize the workouts and make it your lifestyle you really have to dedicate yourself.

• @Jay Cutler  Thank you very much and one of the biggest things I do during my workouts is listen to your motivational videos. Thank you Jay for being a big inspiration 

• Jeff I never imagined my videos being as much motivation as they have over the past year. I've learned from experience and sometimes this can't even be in a textbook so I'm glad my messages are resonating with all my fans.