Psychology to wake up on Fire! not questioning everything.

• Recently it has been a monumental effort to get up and motivate myself to get moving. I have been doing it but my mind constantly assails me with so many statements. "you used to be so fit and strong, now look at you, the guys in the gym will be judging you" or "What's the point of any of this, the point of hitting the gym or going for the morning Cardio. in the grand scheme of things what is any of this matter" etc etc. 

How do I get over these bombardments, how do I get that spark back that so long ago ignited me to work out at any time of day, to make sure I got it all in and kept on top of my health? 

Thanks for any thoughts on this.
    -Danny

Maybe a question to be answered in the Bi-Weekly Live? 

• So the question is how can you overcomes this mindset. I know from my experience I always believed in myself. I think we all have to push ourselves and not make excuses. If you need things to motivate you sometimes videos music training with different training partners training at different times this can all help. You have to stay consistent, you have to believe in yourself, you cannot sync any negative thoughts that will put you in a bad mindset. Get up every day with a purpose. I like to train early some days, sometimes in the evening. My schedule always changes, which allows me to stay focused on the task.

• @Jay Cutler Thanks for this, i hit up gym hub(Boston) on 7/7 that helped get me motivated to ! 

• @Danny Hoff Hey bro totally understand what your going through, I am actually struggling with the same thing right now. I used to be on point with my training and felt like a beast everyday and now I have fallen off big time and actually just joined the Cutler Club today and starting all over on my journey.

• @Danny Hoff Danny I just left there a few hours ago Always a great vibe.