Best 3 day a week split.

• Hello,

I hope you don’t mind if I can ask you a question regarding training please.I’m 57 yrs old and have always trained hard whether it be Martial Arts or Ironman or weight training. I’ve always enjoyed weight training it’s the one hobby that has remained a constant in my life. I have always trained for size but to be honest I can’t really say I’ve put that much size on.I have always trained 3 days a week. I always trained chest / Tri one day back and biceps the other followed by legs and shoulders. For some reason now I am constantly switching routines. I’ve tried PPL and upper lower and full. What would you kindly recommend for a 3 day mass programme please. 
    Yours respectfully 

Rob

• Hey Rob, great to have you here sir. The 4 day split in the Club is your best starting point, along with the right diet. Firstly, what is your body weight / body composition like?

• @Team Cutler thank you for your swift response. I'm 202 lbs and 6 ft tall. I don't reallly know my body composition but would say normal. Carry a slight amount of body weight around the stomach area but not that much. How should I split the 4 day workout please. Thank you for your welcome. Rob

• If I could throw out a 3 day a week split on this Sunday I would say this....

1. Chest, delts and arms

2. legs

3. Back abs and calfs and traps

• @Jay Cutler thank you so much Jay.