Eating even when you’re not hungry

• So I have been consistent for 10 weeks now. I started at 2400 calories a day and moved up after a few weeks and now this past week moved up again. I'm currently just over 3000 calories. My weight is up and bodyfat down, so overall doing well. Today though was the first day that I have not been hungry at all. I am still eating my planned meals, however it's more of a chore today. What are some of the things you do to keep on plan when you're just not hungry?

• @John Carra hi John. In my case, what helps me to have more appetite and eat 5-6 meals a day, is having good sleep and knowing how to relax. Pay attention to overtraining too, it can cut hunger. 

• I've been struggling with this too. I'm doin the extreme shredded program. I find myself really pushing just to get 4 meals in plus a shake or 2. I do find myself not getting enough sleep so I'm going to try getting more and upping my cardio since I work from home. I'm also hoping sculpt will help. Give us an update on what ends up working for you.

• @James Cotton I'm doing too the extreme shredded plan (week #8 start today), and lucklily, I'm always hungry! Unlike the off-season, where having the 6 meals is sometimes more difficult for me. 

• Wow! I remember what that was like? Would you rather always be hungry, or always full and struggling to eat? I've been feeling like throwing up, but when that stomach feels empty... probably worst

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

@John Carra I think you should still eat on a every 2.5 to 3 hrs timetable... whether you are hungry or not.

• I think we can drink calories when we are not  able to eat calories from solid foods or we can have ealk If not feeling hungry on meal time. It works for me.