Water intake

• Thoughts on overall water intake for the day? Does it include what you put in your shakes is is just straight water? How much do you drink, do you drink when thirsty or do you force it? I currrntly am trying to get at least a gallon a day. I am doing ok with it except for the many trips to the bathroom😐

• @John Carra I shoot for around a gallon to gallon and a half a day. And I count the water I use in my shakes etc. With it getting warmer here and being outside a lot more, my water intake will go up to probably close to 2 gallons a day. Most simple way I've found keeping track of water intake is either using gallon jugs, or a half gallon reusable container 👍

• @John Carra I personnally drink about 1.5 gallon a day : 1 liter of water in the morning right after waking up; then about 2 liters during my workouts and another 2 liters during the day. 

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

I'm gonna tell you guys at least 1 gallon is needed daily no matter what. I was on more like 2 to 2 1/2 gallons but remember I was close to 300 pounds.