"Eat Like a Pro" Vs "Get Shredded EXTREME" fat loss diet plans.

• Greetings Cutler Crew. 
                      So i was about to start the "Shredded extreme" program but doing the carb calculations ( 200lb lean) i was looking at 9 - 5oz potatoes a day. Then when i was looking at the fat loss macro's in "Eat Like a Pro" that has higher protein and lower carbs. I was curious which way to go in your opinions. 

Either way this will be the most carbs i have ever eaten on a weekly basis! 

"Extreme." 
    (200lb lean)

Large Body Part Training Days: 

Protein = 1.2g / 240g / 960 

Carbs = 1.4g / 280g / 1,120 

Fat = 0.4g / 80g / 720 

Total calories = 2,800 

Small Body Part Training Days: 

Carbs = 1.2g / 240g / 960 

Fat = 0.4g / 80g / 720 

Total calories = 2,640 

Non-Training Days: 

Carbs = 1g / 200g / 800 

Fat = 0.2g / 40g / 360 

Total calories = 2,120 

"Eat Like a Pro" 

Large Muscle Group Days
    Protein - 1.5g

Carbohydrates - 1.2g

Fat - 0.3g

Small Muscle Group Days

Protein - 1.5g

Carbohydrates - 1g

Fat - 0.3g

Rest

Protein - 1.5g

Carbohydrates - 0.8g

Fat - 0.3g

• Personnally I choose "extreme" and I'm in the week #5 💪. And it works very well trust me. 

• i'm using extreme too the only thing i change is knock protein up from 1.2 to 1.5 but thats just my personal preference as i'm a qualified nutritional coach

mark worthingtonPN1-NC

• Thank you both for your quick responses. i am used to the slow carb diet ( tim ferriss ) which main carb source is beans. So making this switch is pretty drastic. Cant wait to see the results though ! 

• Higher is probably the better route, so you have more "headroom." How lean are you sir?

• @Danny Hoff the "zig-zag" diet is awesome also, in the "extreme" plan 💪

• @Team Cutler not lean at all. 200 lbs lean body wieght. %BF is like 38% according to the scale. 

• @Danny Hoff get ready for a big physical change 💪😎

• @Danny Hoff In that case, you MAY need to go lower if the starting point doesn't yield the results you want. You will be dealing with insulin resistance at 38% body fat.

• Prevail / Peach Mango:  is now the best flavor of Any PRE workout I have ever taken! keep this stuff coming. 

• Love to hear it ;)