High carb days with get shredded extreme

• With doing the 6 day training split with the shred diet, would hamstrings be considered one of the high carb days? Or just keep them to quads and back? I'm still dropping with doing higher carbs on that day. But didn't know if that's what is supposed to be done. Also, on higher carb days what's the correct breakdown for fats? In the pdf it mentions high carb days are supposed to be lower fats, but in the macro break down it gives the same info as smaller body part days.

Thanks!

• If your still dropping keep it going. If it was me I would eat the same amount of carbs as chest, arms and shoulders for hamstring. Reason less power movement and more concentration. Quads squats and leg press need the extra carbs and back the heavy rows need the carbs

As for your question about fat I would just keep it as the diet says at .3. Jay never really counted fats just carbs and protein. He said would only add them in if he was super lean. Hope this give you insight. But if your still losing I would keep it going and trust the process.  Good work 

• What I have done is had higher carb days on back and leg days. This seem work well for me when I was cutting 50 pounds off.