I don't understand the structure

• Hey everyone! New to body building. I just downloaded the 16 week eBook bust your butt intense workout. I was reading through and I am understanding and comprehending. I get down to the area that reads the following on how to calculate my food intake numbers. Makes no sense to me. As I said; I am new to body building and so I apologize in advance for my ignorance here.  So here it is as follows:

"This example is based off a 200lbs lean body weight.  Get your body fat percentage and remove that from your total weight, that is then the number you multiply the daily numbers by; you then spread those numbers across the meals as the structure shows." 

Okay, here it is; I understood the first part. My body fat percentage in 30.2%. I subtracted that from my body weight and it gave me 168 pounds. My body weight is 235. What I do not understand is what are my daily numbers? I am to take 168 and multiply by daily numbers? How do I find the daily numbers? Then I am to spread these numbers across my meals, as structure shows. What structure? I apologize, but I do not understand how to work this. 

• @Jaycob Roll The numbers are grams per day of carbs, fats, and protein. The numbers on the label on the side of your product show you, per serving. Etc. I use measuring cups, tablespoons, and scales to make sure I track it exact. You will get the hang of it Bro. 👍👍 It becomes easy. I use MyFitnessPal to log the daily meals. Free and easy! Good Luck!!! 

• @Jaycob Roll  LBM and multiply it by 1.2 ( protein ), 1.2-1.4 ( carbs ), and the fat of .2 or .4, and these = grams of protein, carbs, and fat per Lb of lean body weight. This is the formula I was given by @Scott Pretopapa in another post when I asked a similar question so hopefully between the two replies you got it. 

• I very much appreciate the directions from the both of you. This has been exceptionally fruitful information. I am committed to the program and really allowing myself to get into it. I got my supplements. I obtained my gym membership and with due diligence changing the course of my life. I have to do different in the positive direction. I dumped my old lifestyle and doing things that improve me; not tear me down. I cut off all of the negative individuals that were in my life and that I allowed to tell me who I am. It's been a mess. I find bodybuilding my outlet and channel my energy for once to do something good. Again; I cannot stress of how much I appreciate the support and the "Hey bro stick with it!" comments from people I don't know and yet however; means so much to me. That's incredible. I am certain of my choice to join the Cutler Club was the absolute best decision I have made in my transformation physically and mentally. Much thanks! 

• @Lucas Musser I appreciate it. Just to run this by you for my clear understaning: I weight 240 lbs. My LBM is 168 Lbs.  This I multiply 168 X 1.2 = 201.6 for my protein. For my Carbs it would be 168 X 1.4 = 235.2 and lastly for my Fats it would be 168 X .2 = 33.6.  I believe I got this figured.