What's Next

• I just watched your video Jay about what's next? What do I do? These questions we do ask ourselves. I do because I'm approaching 50 in a year and a half. I got to the gym 5 days and do an hour per day 4 or 5 exercises per body part keep it simple. I think you can maintain by doing 4 to 5 days maybe less. I stretch it out cause I don't have the time anymore. For what's next I'm surprised your not a coach to the younger generation like your pal Milos, but you can do whatever you want man as long as you love it do it. Your an inspiration to guys like me. I rooted for you way back when to beat Ronnie Colman a d I still root for you whether you do this o anything else! I have a feeling you already know what this is. Good Luck! 

PS Do you like Mike O'Hearn? When I watch videos with you 2 it looks like you colide with philosophies. I just need to know this lol

• Chris

I do a little coaching... just finding some time is tough for me.... I like Mike... he is definitley diff in theories bro.... not to say we do not agree on some things.... make sense?