Peak week/contest prep

• Jay, just curious what the last week of your preps looked like. Did you drop any specific foods, ie shakes or do all fish for protein. Also how did you approach carb loading those last few days?  And last question lol, I know you stayed away from cheat meals, but did you do any re-feeds or extra carbs when needed? If so what would you base the need off of? I appreciate the input, just wanting to make sure I navigate this prep correctly so I can nail it.

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

J it's really hard for me to say exactly what my last week was like. I always switch things around but towards the end I would definitely deplete the water and just pretty much eat a steady amount of food that I basically had on the diet for the last four months. I never believed in heavy carb depleting/carb loading I believe to keep things very simple. You should be able to walk right into a show by just depleting a little water and not doing anything too drastic. As far as cheat meals the only thing I would only have is an In-N-Out Burger but definitely not when I was dating for a contest. If I wanted to eat more food I would just eat more diet food especially carbohydrates.

• @Jay Cutler awesome! Thanks for the input Jay, much appreciated. The diet is on point and going strong, gotta say the macro split for the get shredded extreme is working really well, along with all the other provided info. I really appreciate yours and everyone else's support on here. 15 weeks to💪