Electronic Muscle Stimulation

• Hey Jay! I have some trouble with mind muscle connection in my delts. Do you think a TENS machine can help build that connection? Do you use electric muscle stimulation? Thanks a ton

• Daniel I don't prefer using a stim machine, you have seen me use the newbie but that was more to help my friends business. I know this whole muscle stimulation thing has become super popular but to be honest I've always just been a good old fashion hard work guy. I can't say that many people with injuries have gotten great benefits from using some of these damn machines if that makes sense it's worth giving it a try it's just not something that I would necessarily do.

• Thanks Jay! Just looking for that next level advantage ha. Back to the grind it is!

• @Daniel Bisson personnally, it took me years to feel my back working properly with the barbell rows. It's an example but this is a reality : Bodybuilding is a long process. It teaches us patience & humility. So the rep-range advised by Jay is the best way to feel the mind-muscle connection. 

• I appreciate it Damien! Yeah it's definitely a marathon putting on quality muscle. I see you're a French policeman, I'm a cop in the U.S., stay safe brother!

• @Daniel Bisson we are therefore brothers in arms. Stay safe you too! The world is going crazy. Where american city are you a police officer?