Dropping pounds quickly

• Hey Jay just wanted your 2 cents on this.  I'm currently 17 weeks out from my show and using your get shredded diet, along with training splits on here. I know when 1st starting to diet you can drop weight pretty quickly.  But from last week to this week I dropped 4lbs, and have noticed daily about  .5lbs. I'm doing 40 minutes fasted cardio in the am, and 20-30 in the pm. Walking or stepmill. I know I still have to tighten up, but don't want to drop too much too soon. Abs are already becoming visible and other details. Just wanting to make sure that I don't over shoot and start burning up lean tissue...but also don't want to fix something if it's not broken. Thanks man!

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

I think at 17 weeks its too soon to be doing to cardio sessions daily. I would stick to the fasted cardio in the a.m. I will then evaluate week to week on any changes you need. I honestly wouldn't start doing double session cardio until 12 weeks down.

• @Jay Cutler awesome thank you for your input, I appreciate it.  I will drop the 2nd cardio for now and see how it goes.