Set back

• Not sure how it happened, but I have a quad tear on the outside just above the insertion at the knee. It started getting sore after shoulder training on Thursday and I couldn't walk by Friday. Doc had pictures and MRI done. Not torn away, but a tear. It feels better every day and a little more range of motion. Hard to train upper body because of stabilizing. Looks like machines for a while. I am still here and training, just no leg work for a while

• @Steve Coffell good luck for your recovery Steve. Unfortunately injuries are sometimes part of our passion.

Personnally, without particular reason, I tore my right calf in December 2020. But I was lucky, I was able to train lower body 2 months later.

The secret to my fast healing? Constancy! I continue to eat healthy, continue to train (except obviously thighs & Calves) and above keep a positive attitude 💪

• Hoping for a speedy recovery for you bro.

•  Two months ago I hurt my elbow and couldn't train for three week. On the fourth week  I started back to train really light and every week I am getting better. I understand your frustration. Keep your nutrition on point and train smart.

• Things didn't improve any, last week, and even got a little worse toward the end of the week. I need to give my body a chance to heal. I have a tendency to push things. Just frustrated!