I'm Back!!!

• Finally, doc has released me to return to "moderate" training while I also do rehab for this knee. Nothing heavy that requires stabilization, recommended to use machines as much as possible. I went and had a body scan performed after to get my starting point. In the 10 weeks I was not training. I gained less than 1 lb, lost about 4 lb of muscle but increased body fat by 2%. Not sure how accurate these things are, but really happy I didn't gain a bunch of unwanted bodyweight. I kept my diet reasonably on point throughout. Looking forward to the gym next week. No leg training until rehab is completed or my PT says it is good to go. Let's kill it!

• @Steve Coffell it must have been frustrating not being able to train for 10 weeks. I just had surgery two days ago and I can't train for at lease 3 months. 

• @Ron Graves brother I know your pain. Even coming back is going to be a slow and long road. Many things still cause much pain. Hang in there and stay in touch. I will be checking in a bit more often now, it was really depressing to not be able to train for me. It sucks getting old!