Legs

• Do you think it's possible to build legs without squats? Knees hurt for about 3 days afterward so thinking about nixing squats. (Not bodybuilding just trying to look jacked in my 40s! 😂)

Obviously my form is probably the issue (as I'm tall) but if you think it's pretty important to include them I may keep with light weight and play with my angles 🤷🏻‍♂️

Leg press, leg extensions, leg curls, light rdls seem to be the least bothersome to the knees but not sure if that's enough.

• Well that didn't age well.... just saw content that you said "YES" squats are necessary! 😬

• I cut out squats years ago. Bad back. Leg press, hacks (if your gym has one) leg extensions and weighted step ups. Mule kicks and lunges also work. That being said, I wish I could still squat.

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

Yes, there are so many vaiations today then the standard squat bro... Do I prefer them? YES

But if you can't what can you do that does not bother ur knees... let me know.

• I do squat, but I really do not go heavy. 

• Jeff I think you addressed the issue it might be form. My formed sucked and would avoid them, but then I decided to ask for help hired someone really worked on my form and I have no pain. 

But like Jay said he prefers them but yes there is so many variations now. 

• Level 3: Mr. Olympia Status
    Admin

@Philip Dobbin Any progress?

• @Jay Cutler yeah progress is coming eating more at 174.8 got pinched came in at 6.42 

. Legs are coming in can do a baby quad stomp.